What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Pro Guard Trainer Alex Maroko Exposes The 5 Most Common “Handle Killers” That Silently MURDER Most Guard’s Ball-Handling and
- A comprehensive video library of every drill, move or combination (with yours truly demonstrating everything, so there is actually no concern or confusion about how to perform ANY of the moves or drills)
- An entire chapter and program dedicated to the female basketball player (what really are the differences between guys and girls basketball training?
- Deloading weeks of training, where your handles get better, while you do nothing (this was a HUGE breakthrough for me that you’re going to love)
- In-season vs. off-season training so you know EXACTLY what to do to MAXIMIZE your training in the off-season, and easily maintain it in-season
- An injury-preventing dynamic warm-up designed specifically for basketball players that will have you feeling good and healthy, all over
- Pages and pages of information and valuable tidbits that will transform your game and mindset in a matter of seconds
- Deloading weeks of training, where you get up to 9.6x better, while doing ALMOST nothing
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Effective Ball Handling scores 69.34/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://effectiveballhandling.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: effectiveballhandling.com you’ll also be taken through to effectiveballhandling.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)